Persuasive Issue Requirements
Persuasive Campaign Ad – Research Project
Objectives: Research a current issue in our society, learn to interpret information and choose a side of the issue, and effectively persuade that side through a campaign ad.
Work on projects in class: March 9th through March 20th
Project Set-Up: March 9th
Present Projects: March 20th
Reflection/Evaluation Sheet Due: March 25
Your Persuasive Paragraph Must:
Argue the topic successfully
- Be well written and well delivered
- Be easily understood and appropriate for your audience
- A clear persuasive argument (emotion, logic, authority-pathos, logos, ethos)
- Use 2 examples of compelling evidence that supports your topic 2 concrete details)
- Commentary on why you believe in your argument and why the audience should believe you.