Bill of Rights Project
For students to demonstrate knowledge of the importance of the US Constitution and the basic protections/restrictions guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. Specifically, the different ways the Bill of Rights protect the people and restrict the government. We are focusing on these amendments: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 14th
- Each group will be assigned an Amendment and use the pathfinder to research the Amendment.
- The group will come up with 8 essential questions for their “scavenger hunt”.
- Each group will include a paragraph summary that discusses:
*what they knew about the amendment before their research
*what they learned from their research
*what they still want to know about their amendment
- Each group will include a list of resources they used to research their topic and for their research questions.
- Last, each group will complete the scavenger hunt FOR EVERY Amendment except for the one they researched.
How To Join the Class Wiki
2. Request to join the wiki.
3. Register an account.
4. Submit your request. Mr. Hubbard and Ms. Hamilton will approve your requests and give you rights to edit and add content to the wiki.
1550 Owens Store Road
Canton, GA 30115