Museum Research Project
Dehumanization Multigenre Research Project
A multgenre research project is a collection of pieces written in a variety of genres that are inspired through research on a particular subject. A MGP presents more than one perspective on a research topic or question.
- Research an event in history exemplifying dehumanization
- Present your understanding of the historical event and its participants in a variety of genres
1. Peruse the LibGuide and decide on a topic of interest.
2. Research your topic (in-class November 3-November 7)
3. Create four artifacts that follow the guidelines provided
4. Participate in Gallery Walk